How To Shave Your Balls Without Chafing

https://tellingdad.com/how-to-shave-your-balls-without-chafing/ Everyone with a pair of low-hangers have all faced the same dilemma: “Do I shave my balls and deal with the chafing? Or do I neglect them and risk my partner thinking less of me?” The answer is yes, you should shave, but I’m happy to report that chafing is no longer a part of the equation. What Is Chafing? Chafing is the result of rigorous skin-to-skin contact for prolonged periods of time. It often entails lots of red, itchy skin. And is most likely to occur on your thighs, butt, or armpits. However, those of us with our own personal pair of dice know that there’s a fourth spot – the ballsack! Especially after shaving!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boston Apartment Availability Drops 87% In Six Months In Rapid Recovery

Most Affordable Boston Neighborhoods to Buy a House

Most Affordable Neighborhoods To Rent an Apartment In Boston