5 Reasons You Should Be Manscaping

https://www.diydaddyblog.com/4-reasons-you-should-be-manscaping/ The year is 2022, and if you haven’t thought about taming your bush, you’re missing out. The art of manscaping has become quite popular in recent years. What was once considered an effeminate practice is now not only common, but in many cases it is expected. I know what you’re thinking…’I’m a man’s man, I’m not shaving my balls’. I was once part of that crowd. Until I tried it myself. And more than just adding a few free inches, it actually felt great. Now, I’ve got my own men’s ball trimmer complete with aftershave lotion. So from one manly dude to another, here are 4 reasons you should be shaving your balls.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boston Apartment Availability Drops 87% In Six Months In Rapid Recovery

Most Affordable Boston Neighborhoods to Buy a House

Most Affordable Neighborhoods To Rent an Apartment In Boston